Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
About The Job
Students come to this school not just to learn a language, but to also gain an understanding of the culture. As an English Instructor, you will work in a diverse environment that offers you a flexible schedule and casual dress code. While working with your students, you will use the Berlitz Method of instruction to create an environment where students feel free to experiment with the language and motivate them to achieve their language goals.
They provide you with a 6-day training course where you will learn how to perform the Berlitz Method. You will also gain access to our Learning Center which will allow you to deliver successful instruction.
This is all you need! They provide the students and support; you provide the instruction.
- Prepare for your lessons by going through the provided material and deciding what should be taught and how it can be customized based on the student’s needs.
- Create a risk-free environment where students can feel free to make mistakes and experiment with the language.
- Document their progress after the lesson.
- Your schedule is based solely on your availability. They ask that you can commit to providing 15-20 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Teaching experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to speak English fluently.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A minimum of 5 Mbps download speed / 2 Mbps upload speed.
- A stable wired connection to the internet (Wi-Fi is not sufficient).
- A PC or laptop running Windows 7 or higher, or Mac OS X.1 or higher (Linux does not support our applications).
- A USB headset and a camera.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.