English teachers and branch headmasters
Raising Recruitment is an international recruitment company specialising in education. They work with top Chinese schools and education centres to provide reliable, enthusiastic English teaching staff all-year-round.
Positions Available in Southwest China
If you are passionate about education and broadening your professional horizons while experiencing an entirely new culture, or if you are looking for a business opportunity, they would like to hear from you. Based in Southwest China, they currently have open positions for English teachers and branch headmasters.
These positions are available in downtown Chongqing, Fuling and Wanzhou Districts of Chongqing, as well as Luzhou and other regional capital cities in Sichuan province. The positions cater to all levels, from full-time daycare (2-3.5 years old), kindergarten (3-6 years old), to elementary school (6-12 years old) and above.
Locations: Chongqing: Chongqing (Downtown), Fuling (涪陵) & Wanzhou (万州) Districts.
Sichuan Province: LuZhou (泸州), Yibin (宜宾), Suining (遂宁), NanChong (南充).
- Contract: 24 months, full-time, 40 hours per week. (Flexible working days according to class schedule).
- Class size: Up to 25 students.
- Workplace support: A Chinese co-teacher will assist you with lesson planning, communication and class management in the classroom.
- Established curriculum, extensive additional resources, and access to modern educational technology.
- Professional training.
- Salary: 17,000-22,000 RMB per month.
- Vacation: Public holidays, in addition to 14 days of paid vacation per year.
- Insurance: Health and accident insurance policy provided.
- Incentives: Share options for committed team members.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, in any discipline.
- Native Level English speakers only.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- One month of probationary evaluation is required.
- ESL/TEFL/TESOL certificate.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||25,000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Jun 2020|
|Application Deadline:||2nd Sep 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.