Work for this Language Company
Professional and reliable people are perfect for this role
- They are a language company who are currently expanding their language contracts throughout schools in China.
- They have registered offices in the US, UK and China with colleagues who work all over the world, so you can get in touch with them 24/7.
- The company provide positions for English language teachers to develop their careers in China by matching them to kindergartens, primary schools or secondary schools according to your demands. For further details take a look at their website.
- The schools will provide you with full training lessons. They will introduce you to their city and culture, providing a working environment that minimises pressure and maximises your opportunity to inspire children.
- Working time: 5 working days/week (normally 25 classroom hours + 15 office hours)
- Salary: $2400-4000/Month (£2000-3000)
- Working location: various cities in China
- Contract length: 1 year or more
- Accommodation provided: Yes (plus flight reimbursement when you arrive)
- Visa support: Yes (we do not cover visa fees)
- Full legal support during your employment in China
- Professional, reliable, English language teachers to teach English to children in China
- TEFL certificate.
- Native level English speaker.
They will match your interests and qualifications/experience with different Chinese schools’ demands and organise an online interview for you.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Various Cities in China|
|Contract Length:||1+ Year(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|Pay:||£2000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||30th Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||20th Dec 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.