TEFL Qualified Teacher
Learning a language is one of the ways through which culture affects a child development - each student not only has the opportunity to study in a fun and immersive English environment, stimulating their interest in learning; the school also focuses on the logic, cultural nuances, and thinking methods behind the language.
This company is looking for TEFL qualified teachers to join the teaching team of their client’s school – a reputable English Language school with over 300 Learning Centres across China, looking for suitable candidates to provide an interactive and immersive learning environment for their students, aged from 3 to 12. Successful candidate will be able to experience and explore Chinese culture and places of interest while knowing that they will be well looked after by experienced Management Team with proven track records.
Their client is one of the national leaders in the junior ELT market in the Greater China region, also listed in NASDA. Key player in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guanzhou, with a nationwide network of training centres across major cities in China. Providing a dynamic American K-12 curriculum based on rigid guidelines, while offering interactive multimedia to students both inside and outside the classroom. They believe that a child’s development should be a dynamic and interactive process.
Learning a language is one of the ways through which culture affects a child development – each student not only has the opportunity to study in a fun and immersive English environment, stimulating their interest in learning; the school also focuses on the logic, cultural nuances, and thinking methods behind the language. Their project based learning syllabus emphasises the need to cultivate a child’s leadership skills, including teamwork, presentation, project management, problem solving, and creativity. It is their teaching philosophy to engage and motivate students to learn English through non-traditional ESL methods.
- Opportunity Code RE-SZX-20 / RE-PEK-20
- Location Shenzhen (10 vacancies), Beijing (5 vacancy)
- Age range of students 3-6 / 6-12
- Maximum number of students per class 12-20
- Activity Class: Phonics, Vocabulary, Oral Speaking, Reading
- Regular class: Reading, Oral Practice, Project Based Learning
- Typical working hours: 13.30-20.30 (Wednesday), 15.00-20.30 (Thursday & Friday), 09.00-18.00 (Saturday & Sunday)(with one-hour lunch break)
- Position Full time with sponsored Z working visa
- Next available start dates, Autumn 2019, Spring 2020
- TEFL qualification
- An undergraduate degree
- Effective communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills especially enjoy working with young learners
- Ability to obtain a clear police check from home country
- Flexibility and sense of adventure-able to live abroad for 1 year!
- Candidates must have a passport from an English speaking country due to visa regulations
- More than a years’ teaching experience
- Experience of teaching overseas
- Young Learner teaching experience and/or qualification e.g. PGCE, CERT-YL, TYLEC
- Postgraduate teaching qualification
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||12,500-15,000 CNY Per Month|
|Application Deadline:||15th Mar 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.