Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This school has 3 brands totalling 7 schools in the city. They provide first class English language training to kids aged from 3-16. They currently have over 10 foreign teachers, and with the ever increasing demand of students, they need a few more!
- Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (from toddlers to high school age), alongside a Chinese teaching assistant.
- 40 hours of teaching & office hours per week.
- Utilise electronic media and paper to teach English effectively.
- Assess student progress and providing ongoing mentoring.
- 15,000 - 25,000RMB salary per month (overtime is paid).
- Rent-free single furnished apartment near our school.
- Comprehensive initial training with follow-up training and regular workshops to develop your teaching skills.
- Medical and accident insurance.
- Airfare bonus.
- Work visa.
- Free internet access.
- Free lunch at school everyday.
- 300 RMB coffee card.
- Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to visits to the doctor.
- Free School Trips.
- Two 12-day vacations for the summer and winter vacation with half pay.
- Chinese national holidays off, one day for Christmas and New Year respectively.
- Bachelor's degree in any subject.
- The ability to work abroad for at least 1 year.
- Clear background check.
- No need to know Mandarin/have any prior teaching experience.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.