Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company are looking for knowledgeable teachers in Physics who will work for the Prestigious International School that is located in Qingdao, China. The school is run by the HQ school in Seoul, Korea that is the renowned top private school in Korea.
Teachers are required to be able to teach Physics in SAT/AP subjects for the middle school students who are preparing to advance to U.S. universities.
Majored in relevant subject(s) or SAT/AP Score Holders, Teaching Related Certificate Holder, Experienced Teacher with English Native-level or Bilingual (English-Korean) capability will be highly appreciated.
Korean Gyopo teachers are also welcomed.
They are hiring (1) teacher who can start teaching as soon as the Visa process completes which is expected to take about 6 to 8 weeks.
Get lucrative benefits and a chance to live in the clean city Qingdao, China. This job should contribute to your job career in a great way.
A. JOB INFORMATION
– Job Number: QD22-0905
– School Type: Private International School
– Job Type: Full Time
– Number of Teachers needed: 1
– Location: Qingdao, China
– Student Age: Middle School
– No of Class: 25 students
– Working Hours: 8am – 5pm, M – F
– Teaching Hours: 16 – 20 hours per week
– Starting Date: As soon as the Visa completes, 2022
– Preferred Teachers: Majored in relevant subject(s), SAT/AP Score Holders or Experienced or English Native-level Speakers, Bilingual (English-Korean) or Gyopos
– Yearly Income: 200,000 RMB ~ 300,000 RMB (40M KRW ~ 60M KRW / 30K USD ~ 45K USD), (negotiable based on abilities, qualifications and experiences)
– Housing: Provided Free
– Flight: Flight allowance, 2 times per year. Airport pickup service
– Visa: Sponsored
– Vacation: Paid Winter and Summer breaks (7 weeks each)
– Lunch: Provided
– Quarantine: Hotel expense paid by the school
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our ‘APPLY NOW’ site.
A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
– Bachelor Degree or above
– Majored in relevant subject(s) or SAT/AP Score Holders, Teaching Related Certificate Holder, Experienced or English Native Speakers or Bilingual (English-Korean) capability will be highly appreciated.
– Koreans or Korean Gyopos
– Clean nationwide criminal background check
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
D. About GLOII Job Consulting
GLOII is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
GLOII has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy.
Their services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.