Language School ESL Teacher
Start working in China in this challenging yet rewarding job.
- Location: Wuhan city, capital city of Hubei province, China.
- Contract Term: one year, starts as soon as work visa issued, renewable.
- Students Age: 5-12 years old. .
- Job Position: English Teacher.
- Work Days: work five days per week, two days off per week.
- Work Hours: 35 hours per week.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: RMB 17,000-RMB 23,000 (depends on candidate’s qualification), inclusive of accommodation.
- Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays.
- Provide accident insurance, offer working permit and invitation. Work visa reimbursement.
- Degree authentication /legalisation, criminal record authentication /legalisation, reimbursement.
- Airport pick up service, orientation for settling down service.
- International working environment.
- Due to visa requirements, only candidates holding a passport from one of the following countries are eligible to apply: UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- Bachelor degree
- TEFL certificate
- Experience preferred but not essential
What you need to know:
|Location:||Wuhan, Hubei, China|
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||17000-23000 RMB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||24th Apr 2020|
|Application Deadline:||24th Apr 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.