Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This school are looking for knowledgeable teachers in English Language/Literature who will work for the Prestigious International School that is located in Qingdao, China. The school is run by the HQ school in Seoul, Korea that is the renowned top private school in Korea.
Teachers are required to be able to teach any subject(s) in:
– English Language/Literature (SAT Reading, Writing / AP English Language, Literature / TOEFL)
for the students who are preparing to advance to U.S. universities.
Majored in relevant subject(s) or SAT/AP Score Holders or Teaching Related Certificate Holder or Experienced or English native-level speakers or bilingual (English-Korean) capability will be highly appreciated.
Korean Gyopo teachers are also welcomed.
They are hiring the total of 2 teachers who can start teaching from 24th of Aug, 2022.
Apply now and get the lucrative benefits and chance to live in clean city Qingdao, China. This job should contribute to your job career in a great way.
A. JOB INFORMATION
– Job Number: QD22-0824
– School Type: Private International School
– Job Type: Full Time
– Number of Teachers needed: 2
– Location: Qingdao, China
– Student Age: Junior – Senior High School
– No of Class: 25 students
– Working Hours: 8am – 5pm, M – F
– Teaching Hours: 16 – 20 hours per week
– Starting Date: 24th of Aug, 2022
– Preferred Teachers: Majored in relevant subject(s), SAT/AP Score Holders or Experienced or English Native-level Speakers, Bilingual (English-Korean) or Gyopos
– Yearly Income: 200,000 RMB ~ 300,000 RMB (40M KRW ~ 60M KRW / 30K USD ~ 45K USD), (negotiable based on abilities, qualifications and experiences)
– Housing: Provided Free
– Flight: Flight allowance, 2 times per year. Airport pickup service
– Visa: Sponsored
– Vacation: Paid Winter and Summer breaks (7 weeks each)
– Lunch: Provided
– Quarantine: Hotel expense paid by the school
– Bachelor Degree or above
– Majored in relevant subject(s) or SAT/AP Score Holders, Teaching Related Certificate Holder, Experienced or English Native-level Speakers or Bilingual (English-Korean) capability will be highly appreciated.
– Koreans or Korean Gyopos
– Clean nationwide criminal background check
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
C. About Employer
They are a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. They provide comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
They have a recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy.
Their services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.