Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Perfect for new teachers, the school specializes in young learners with classes for all ability levels. You will get comprehensive training and you can expect a professional atmosphere.
- Teach students between 3 and 16 years old.
- Maximum class size is 12 students.
- Participate in training, planning, activities, and events.
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week, maximum 100 teaching hours per month.
- 15 office hours per week.
- Five consecutive days a week, Wednesday through Sunday, with Monday and Tuesday as the weekend.
Salary and Benefits
- 17,000-20,000 RMB ($2,700-3,165) per month + 1,000 RMB housing allowance.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- A fully sponsored Z-visa, residence permit, work permit, and Foreign Expert Certificate.
- Hospitalization and accidental injury insurance reimbursement up to 1,300 RMB.
- Airport pick-up and paid accommodation for a few nights while we help you find a residence.
- Training on arrival and ongoing support and development over the course of the contract.
- Advancement opportunities throughout the company.
- 5,000 RMB performance bonus.
- 5,000 RMB contract completion bonus.
- 5,000 RMB re-signing bonus.
- A western Academic Manager will assist you at work and with getting settled into your social life in China.
- You are a native-level English speaker from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa.
- A four-year degree from a university.
- A recent background check.
- A 120-hour EFL qualification (TEFL / TESOL / CELTA / DELTA).
- Some teaching experience (ESL experience is preferred).
- You should be outgoing, enthusiastic, positive, sociable, hardworking, patient, professional, and adaptable.
- Completed pre-travel health check form, signed by appropriate doctors (form provided by the school).
- Five days before traveling to China you must complete a SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid test and receive a negative test result.
Shanghai is a megacity with a vibrant international community. The school is located in Qingpu district, which has a distinct “Chinese feel” with a superb quality of life.
Many foreign staff members have chosen to make the nearby cute canal town Zhujiajiao their home. The cost of living in either suburban town is 30-40 percent cheaper than it is living downtown Shanghai. This way you will have more money left to travel around the country, pay of loans, or start a nest egg.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.