Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
They are a TEFL recruitment company that was founded by teachers, for teachers. Their aim is simple, they want to help teachers from all backgrounds, with different levels of experience, find the best English teaching opportunity available to them in China!
Their policy is to only partner up with schools that have a top-quality reputation and offer their teachers a fair remuneration package. This ensures that every teacher they place has the optimal experience during their time in China.
They’re currently seeking English teachers to help fill a variety of exciting positions in Kindergartens, Public Schools, International Schools, and Training Centres throughout different cities in China.
They’re accepting applications from:
– Teachers who are currently inside China and looking for a new opportunity over the coming months
– Teachers who are outside China and are hoping to enter the country and start teaching around September / October 2021
When you apply a member of their team will contact you to arrange a call, and after you explain exactly what type of teaching position you’re looking for, you’ll be presented with relevant opportunities that match your preferences and experience level.
Salary & Benefits
– Salary – 20,000RMB – 35,000RMB per month
– Monthly incentive bonus
– Housing allowance / Apartment provided
– Yearly Flight Allowance – 5,000RMB – 10,000RMB
– Contract completion bonus – 10,000RMB – One months salary
– Chinese Z Visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
– Free health insurance
– Quarantine hotel provided for new arrivals
– At least 3 weeks paid holiday, plus all public holidays (dependant on school type)
– Orientation and continuous on the job training
– Long-term career progression and promotion opportunities
– Bachelor’s Degree
– TEFL Certificate
– Clean Criminal Record
– One year of teaching experience is preferred but not essential
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.