Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Teach English in one of several cities in Sichuan. There are branches in 26 locations in the province of Sichuan.
- Students are 3-12 years old.
- 20 teaching hours + 20 office hours/week.
- Prepare lessons and materials in advance for all classes.
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching.
- Continually strive for self-development and attend regular developmental meetings.
- Maintain student and class records.
- Be responsible for students’ welfare and progress.
- Administer and record the results of progress reports, tests and assessments for students.
- Student recruitment, responsible for the DEMO class and assist relevant student recruitment activities.
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students.
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including but not limited to demonstration classes, monthly activities, monthly show, tutorials, seminars, presentations, and attend kindergarten events and other activities.
- Substitute for absent colleagues, possibly on short notice or off-site.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary: 16,000 – 25,000 RMB.
- Housing allowance: 1,500 – 2,000 RMB.
- Health benefits: commercial insurance.
- Summer and winter break.
- No weekends.
- Up to 10,000 RMB/year flight reimbursement.
- One month paid training.
- 5,000 RMB end of contract bonus.
- You have a passport from the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, US, New Zealand or Australia.
- You have a bachelor degree.
- You have a teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA).
Why Teachers Love to Teach English in Sichuan
Sichuan is most well-known for friendly people, spicy hot pot, and pandas.
Spring and fall are the best seasons to see the natural beauty of Sichuan. There are many interesting natural landscapes like the UNESCO World Heritage site Jiuzhaigou National Park. This dream-like place hosts 108 lakes and 3 groups of waterfalls, along with endangered plants and animals.
The capital city Chengdu is one of the most liveable mega-cities in China. Unlike Shanghai and Beijing, the experience is more authentic Chinese. Don’t miss Jinli Ancient street, dating back to 221 BC, and the Wuhou shrine.
Teach English in Sichuan and discover a province of friendly people and beautiful nature!
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.