Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
English Teacher for K-12 in international school Beijing, China.
Office hours: 07:30am to 17:30pm
Teaching hours: 15-20 hours/week
Holidays: Sat & Sun, Winter/Summer Holidays, Christmas, National Official Holidays
Students’ age: 6-18 Years Old
Class size: up to 24
Class Grade: 1-12
- Office hours include team meetings, curriculum development, preparing students for TOFEL or IELTS exams.
- Prepare lesson plan and other materials before each class.
- Interact well with students and maintain class order at the same time.
- Have good work attitude and teamwork ability.
- The teacher has lively and outgoing personality.
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking. Native-level speakers are preferred.
- Minimum 1 years teaching experience of major-related teaching after graduation.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Z visa (teaching) The School will assist with the Z visa application.
- A Level teaching experience is preferred.
- Health insurance is provided.
- 4k allowance for accommodation or free apartment on campus.
- Return flight ticket: 10K allowance
- Visa/Permits: School to cover full cost of application and processing of visa for employee in China (except costs incurred to prepare necessary documents like photos, criminal record check etc)
- 24,000RMB to 27,000RMB before tax + bonus
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.