Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
- Students: 3-14 years old.
- Classes usually have 8-12 students.
- 27 teaching hours + 5 office hours per week (including prep time).
- 2 consecutive days off.
- Classes are set based on students’ ages and their English levels.
The school uses its own teaching materials and will supply a basic training course for new teachers.
Salary and Benefits
- 18,000 – 20,000 RMB ($2,800-3,100) per month.
- Health insurance.
- 22 days paid holiday, including national holidays.
- China visa costs covered.
- Airport pickup.
- Arrival hotel paid for by the school for 3 days.
- 1 week of comprehensive training, paid for by the school. Additional training activities are possible.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
Why teachers like Shijiazhuang
Shijiazhuang – ‘the Shiz’– is one of the fastest growing cities in China. It is built up around a knot of train lines, so the city has convenient rail connections to almost all places in China. Beijing is an hour away and Shanghai, Xian, and Guangzhou are easy to get to by high-speed rail.
The city has hot spa complexes, a large zoo with a funfair, an indoor swimming pool, an aquarium with mermaid shows, an ice rink, a whole range of cinema complexes from IMAX to 4D, an indoor garden, a ski slope, and bowling alleys. The mall complex Wanda features many bars that cater well to foreigners. For some nature, there are plenty of mountains nearby.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.