Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Teach English in Nanjing (no office hours + free accommodation)
Nanjing is a big city of 8 million people and has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines around the world. It is one of the better places to live in China as it balances a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
- Teach English, Reading, Writing, and Speaking skills.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of all classes taught.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
- NO office hours.
- You have a passport from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, United States, South Africa or United Kingdom.
- You have a bachelor degree or above.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- 11,000-18,000 RMB per month after tax.
- 10-month contract.
- Free accommodation, free utilities, free internet.
- All paid official holidays, paid Winter Holiday (usually 3-4 weeks).
- Accident Insurance.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
Why Teachers Love Nanjing
Nanjing is a big city of 8 million people and has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines to keep your palate busy. Nanjing is a great place to live for numerous reasons, like its great sightseeing spots like the city wall, hotspots like 1912 for nightlife, or Purple Mountain for natural beauty. As a major travel hub, Nanjing also offers up access to the rest of China through the country’s high-speed rail system.
While hardly a small city, it’s not as hectic and huge as Shanghai or Beijing, and thanks to recent efforts the pollution has improved markedly in the last few years.
Nanjing is as friendly and safe a place as one can find in China, and one of the better places to live in the country as it balances a high standard of life while not being overly expensive.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||30th Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Dec 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.