Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Academic Manager in Shenyang, China
As an Academic Manager you will lead a team of teachers at a newly built franchise in Shenyang, China. The ideal candidate is someone with at least 2-3 years EFL teaching experience, a passion for teaching, the ability to lead, and keen to advance their EFL teaching career.
The school is located in the heart of Shenyang city. It is an exciting new school and the local staff are thrilled to meet foreign teachers. The school provides a family-friendly atmosphere to work in.
A 35-hour work week (including teaching and training) with some flexibility in start and finish times.
- Lead, manage, and support a team of foreign teachers.
- Manage the academic needs of the school.
- Support the school in the recruitment of new teachers.
- Support the school in the opening of new franchises.
- Train new teachers and provide ongoing training to existing teachers.
- Support with teacher scheduling.
- Be responsible for the quality of teaching by undertaking observations and providing follow-up training to underperforming teachers.
- You have a passport from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, or Australia.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
- 2-3 years EFL teaching experience.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: Up to 18,000 RMB
- 22 paid holidays + 5 unpaid personal days
- Health Insurance provided.
- Free Chinese lessons at certified Chinese language center.
- Airport pick up and arrival hotel provided.
- Flights: Reimbursed up to 5,000 RMB
- End of contract bonus: 3,000 RMB
What you need to know:
|Location:||Shenyang, Liaoning, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18000 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||30th Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Dec 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.