They are recruiting now – ready for when the borders are open again. You can secure your future with them and you will never be out of work.
This company are an independent Teacher Placement Agency based in the United Kingdom. They have reliable and time-tested Chinese partners, who work closely with prestigious Chinese education groups, public and boarding schools, and kindergartens in many attractive provinces of China.
Their free service to you is priceless because they, together with their Chinese partners, will follow your teaching situation, and care for you throughout your daily life in China. You are safe and well-supported when you work hand-in-hand with them.
They are looking for bright, energetic, and responsible EFL teachers who will be going to China with a passion to make a difference and to help others. Your students will look to you as an example of how to succeed at the highest level.
They cover many attractive locations in China. When you contact them, they will be happy to match you with the location of your choice – whether it is in the major cities or in the many beautiful provinces where the best schools are.
They can offer you a contract for 10 months, or maybe two years or longer, to suit your requirements. As soon as the borders are re-opened you will immediately be able to start teaching in China in modern, fully equipped Chinese schools. It is vital to proceed with your application now because the preparation of documents, and your working visa Z, takes time to complete.
The working hours in most schools are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no more than 20 teaching hours per week plus office hours.
The working hours at Zhuji boarding school (Zhejiang province) differ slightly: 10 consecutive workdays plus 4 days off.
Guidance/textbooks with teaching material will be provided, but you can add your own creative ideas into your lessons.
You will be teaching practice English, especially oral English to one of the following age groups:
- Kindergarten (3 – 6 years)
- Primary school (6 – 12 years)
- Middle/ secondary school (12 – 16 years)
- High school (16 –19 years)
Salary and Benefits:
- The monthly salary is in the range between 16,000 – 22,000 RMB per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience. The salary will be raised in the second term according to the first term’s performance.
- Free fully furnished private accommodation. The electricity and water bills are usually paid by most schools.
- Some schools will provide free breakfast and lunch during workdays.
- A flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
- All Public Holidays are paid.
- Medical accidental insurance is paid.
- Pick up at Airport, free hotel if necessary, assisting in opening a bank account. Orientation and various training provided.
- Native-level English speakers only. Speak excellent English and be active, lively, enthusiastic, and responsible.
- A short self-introduction video is essential at the point of your job application alongside your CV because the human factor has a huge role in your success.
Your potential school must see and hear you to enable them to have a better understanding of your ability, to help them make the right choice. Also, your self-introduction video, if provided on time, will speed up your job application process.
- A bachelor’s degree or above in any subject.
- TEFL Certificate (min 120 hours).
- Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
- Background/police check must be dated within the last 6 months.
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12+ Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||up to 22,000 RMB per month Per Month|
|Start Date:||11th Jan 2021|
|Application Deadline:||25th Dec 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||50+|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.