EFL Teachers Wanted
Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Teach English in one of the fastest growing cities in China, Shijiazhuang
The school uses its own teaching materials and will supply a basic training course for new teachers. Computers, internet, and interactive whiteboards are available to help teachers make the most of their lessons.
Classes are set based on students’ ages and their English levels.
- 27 teaching hours + 5 office hours per week (including prep time).
- 2 consecutive days off.
- Students: 3-14 years old, classes usually have 8-12 students.
Salary and Benefits
- 18,000 – 20,000 RMB ($2,725-3,030) per month.
- Health insurance.
- 22 days paid holiday, including national holidays.
- China visa costs covered.
- Airport pickup.
- Arrival hotel paid for by the school 3 days.
- 1 week of comprehensive training, paid for by the school. Additional training activities are possible.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
Why teachers like Shijiazhuang
Shijiazhuang – ‘the Shiz’– is one of the fastest growing cities in China. It is built up around a knot of train lines, so the city has convenient rail connections to almost all places in China. Beijing is an hour away and Shanghai, Xian, and Guangzhou are easy to get to by high-speed rail.
The city has hot spa complexes, a large zoo with a funfair, an indoor swimming pool, an aquarium with mermaid shows, an ice rink, a whole range of cinema complexes from IMAX to 4D, an indoor garden, a ski slope, and bowling alleys. The mall complex Wanda features many bars that cater well to foreigners. For some nature, there are plenty of mountains nearby.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||20000 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||14th Dec 2020|
|Application Deadline:||7th Dec 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.