Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
International Primary School Teacher in Nanjing, China
Nanjing is as friendly and safe a place as one can find in China, and one of the better places to live in the country as it balances a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
- Teach English Math, English Language Arts, and Science.
- Help manage and teach classes from 8-15 students.
- Develop and prepare lesson plans, deliver classes in different ways such as project based learning, activities, and play.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary 11,000-16,000 RMB after tax.
- 10-month contract.
- Free campus accommodation, commissary card used to buy lunch, snacks, and daily need items (800 RMB per month).
- All official holidays paid and 10 paid sick leave days, paid winter holiday (usually 3-4 weeks).
- Accident insurance.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
- 5000 RMB air ticket reimbursement.
- You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, United States, United Kingdom or Ireland.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
Why Teachers Love Nanjing
The city has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines to keep your palate busy. Sightseeing spots include the city wall, hotspots like 1912 for nightlife, and Purple Mountain for natural beauty. As a major travel hub, Nanjing also offers up access to the rest of China through the country’s high-speed rail system.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||16000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||21st Dec 2020|
|Application Deadline:||7th Dec 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.