Teach English in Asia
Teach English in Shijiazhuang, China (2,580 – 2,800 USD / 18,000 – 20,000 RMB)
>> If you’re not in China at the moment, this job’s starting date depends on when China opens its borders again. Apply now and have your paperwork in order early <<
- 27 teaching hours per week
- 5 office hours per week (including prep time)
- 2 consecutive days off
- Classes usually have 8-12 students
- Students aged 3-14
- We set classes based on students’ ages and their English levels.
The school uses its own teaching materials and will supply a basic training course for new teachers. Later on, additional teacher training and research activities are possible at the language centre. They have computers, internet access, and interactive whiteboards in classrooms to help teachers make the most of their lessons.
- 18,000 RMB to 20,000 RMB ($2,610-2,900) per month
- 27 teaching hours and 5 office hours per week
- 1 week of comprehensive training, paid for by the school
- 22 days paid holiday, including national holidays
- China visa costs covered
- Health insurance
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
謝謝! (thank you!)
What you need to know:
|Location:||Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||20000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Aug 1899|
|Application Deadline:||30th Oct 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.