ESL TEACHER WANTED
Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Teach English in one of the best expat cities in China, Dalian!
The school has an international and professional team of 11 foreign teachers and 12 teaching assistants. The school has an excellent staff retention rate, with half of the current foreign teachers having stayed with the school for over three years. Frequent staff dinners and outings create an enjoyable working environment.
- 20 teaching + 4 office hours per week.
- Students: 3-18 years old, 12-14 students per class.
Your Teaching Assistant will assist you with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
All courses have complete course and syllabus guides, so you can concentrate on how to develop your teaching, rather than worrying about what to teach. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and other teaching resources needed to teach the curriculum. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style. Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it is easy to demonstrate something to students.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa (visa requirement).
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 18,000 RMB (2,690 USD) per month.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- Visa assistance and costs within China covered.
- Airport pickup, and arrival hotel costs covered.
- Flight reimbursement up to 5,000 RMB.
- Up to 12,000 RMB salary advance.
- End of contract bonus of 5,000 RMB.
- A western Academic Manager will train you and support you with anything needed outside of work.
- The school will assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card and general orientation.
- Opportunities for career development (teacher manager, teacher trainer, marketing and sales, publishing, HR).
What you need to know:
|Location:||Dalian, Liaoning, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||Up to 18,000 RMB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||7th Dec 2020|
|Application Deadline:||25th Jan 2021|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.