Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Teach English in the Venice of China, Shaoxing!
This school is part of one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia. There are currently 2 branches in the city with 300 students.
- 27 hours a week including office hours.
- Students: 3-13 years old, 10-14 students per class.
- 5-day work week with 2 consecutive days off.
All materials are provided. You are provided with a box to store your classroom belongings and teaching tools. You are welcome to bring your own music, posters, books, snacks, or anything else you feel will add to the students’ learning.
Salary and Benefits
- 18,000 RMB ($2675) monthly salary.
- 5,000 RMB flight reimbursement.
- 5,000 RMB visa reimbursement.
- 22 days of paid time off (including Chinese holidays).
- Health insurance.
- A representative from the school will pick you up from either Hangzhou or Shanghai airport and take you directly to Shaoxing.
- A hotel will be provided and paid for by the school until you find an apartment. It usually takes 2 – 3 days for the school to help you find an apartment near the school.
- 2-week teacher training paid at 1,000 RMB per week.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Shaoxing, Zhejiang, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18000 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||30th Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||28th Dec 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.