Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Academic Manager in Ningbo, China
The school is one of the biggest British owned TEFL companies in Asia. Over the course of ten years, owners Kevin and Kelly have successfully turned their school into a well-established organization. The two are known for their professionalism and understanding of foreign teachers.
There are currently 3 branches in the city center with 18 foreign staff and over 1500 students.
Besides teaching, as the academic manager you will make sure other teachers perform well and you will support them with their development.
- You have a passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or United States.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- 2+ years of work experience at an English School.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary And Benefits
- 18,000 RMB ($2675) per month base salary.
- Workshop bonus of 1500 RMB per month.
- Observation bonus of up to 1800 RMB per month.
- Productivity bonus for teaching up to 7000 RMB per month (based on additional teaching hours).
- Contract completion bonus of 12,000 RMB.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Free flight to China (in case signing for a later date).
- Health insurance provided.
- Arrival hotel costs covered.
- Visa costs within China covered.
- Teaching Assistant with every class who will assist with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides. This takes pressure off you, and frees you to concentrate on how to develop your teaching, rather than worrying about what to teach.
Close welfare support. The school will meet you at the airport and assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card and general orientation.
Many opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) nationally and internationally with schools all over Asia. As well as opportunities at the multiple head offices in varying departments.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Ningbo, Zhejiang, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18000 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||30th Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||7th Dec 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.