ENGLISH TEACHER WANTED
Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Teach English in Yangzhou, China (up to 18,000 RMB + benefits)
This school, in Yangzhou, places a huge amount of emphasis on teacher wellness, happiness and job satisfaction. As a result the school has seen it’s foreign staff double to 42 teachers in the last year.
Teach English in Yangzhou and you’ll be sure to have a happy and exciting year ahead!
Apart from an excellent salary package, the school provides highly specialized teacher training, an organized teacher structure consisting of Senior Teachers, Supervisors, and Academic Managers, as well as a dedicated training manager and foreign mentor team of foreign teachers. The school also sponsors an annual staff trip which has seen the Yangzhou team going to Thailand and Japan in the last two years.
-Up to 27 hours per week (including office hours).
-5 working days with 2 consecutive days off per week.
-Class sizes: 12-14 students per class.
The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and other teaching resources needed to teach the curriculum. You are welcome to bring any music, games, or teaching materials that you think will improve your classes.
- Passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree or better.
- 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- 18,000 RMB ($2615) monthly salary (after tax).
- Health insurance.
- Z visa provided before you arrive.
- 22 days paid holiday and 5 additional unpaid personal days.
- Annual staff trips to another country – free for teachers of more than a year, heavily discounted for teachers of less than a year.
- Free weekly Mandarin classes (HSK level 1-3).
- Airport pickup by a foreign staff member from Nanjing or Shanghai international airport.
- Arrival hotel provided until a suitable apartment near the school can be found.
- 5,000 RMB ($725) Flight reimbursement.
- 4,000 RMB ($580) reimbursement of document notarization costs.
- 18,000 RMB ($2615) optional, interest-free loan to help with start-up costs.
- 2-week comprehensive training paid 1,000 RMB ($145) per week.
- 6,000 RMB ($870) re-sign bonus.
- Foreign Welfare Officer who helps teachers in renting an apartment, getting a SIM card, setting up a bank account, and any other issues that foreign teachers may have.
- 3 standby teachers (to cover teachers who are sick and on vacation).
What you need to know:
|Location:||Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18000 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||2nd Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||21st Sep 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.