Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Teach English in Shenyang, China (free Chinese lessons)
- 22 teaching hours per week.
- 5 office hours per week (including prep time).
- 2 consecutive days off.
- Teach students aged 3-14, 8-12 students per class.
The job includes a maximum of 108 hours monthly.
Classes are set based on students’ ages and their English levels.
The school uses its own teaching materials and will supply a basic training course for new teachers. Additional teacher training and research activities will be provided. Computers with internet access and interactive whiteboards in classrooms help teachers make the most of their lessons.
- You have a passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada or the United States.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 18,000 RMB (2685 USD) per month.
- 22 days paid holiday and 5 additional unpaid personal days.
- Health insurance provided.
- Visa costs within China covered.
- Arrival hotel costs covered.
- Teaching Assistant with every class who will assist with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
- Comprehensive training paid at 1,000 RMB per week.
- Free Mandarin lessons at an accredited language center (optional).
- End of contract bonus of 3,000 RMB.
- Return airline ticket reimbursement up to 5,000 RMB (~730 USD).
Why Teachers Love to Teach English in Shenyang
Shenyang is an interesting city with a vibrant culture and many places to explore. There is a good balance between the East and the West. There are western-style supermarkets and restaurants, as well as Korea-town and the Muslim Food Street for a bit of adventure!
Some of the famous touristic attractions include Beijing Park, Dongling Park and Commander Zhang’s Mansion. The Qipanshan International Scenic Area is the largest scenic area in Shenyang. It is a tourist resort with natural landscapes and forests as its main body, combining forest eco-tourism, ice and snow tourism, scenery tourism, holiday tourism, and historical sites.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Shenyang, Liaoning, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18000 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||30th Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Jan 2021|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.