ESL Teachers Wanted
Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Teach English in Shenyang, China (18,000 RMB/2,635 USD)
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
- A clear criminal background.
- 22 teaching hours per week.
- 5 office hours per week (including prep time).
- 2 consecutive days off.
- Teach students aged 3-14.
- The job includes a maximum of 108 hours monthly.
- Classes at Shenyang usually have 8-12 students per class. They set classes based on students’ ages and their English levels.
- The school uses its own teaching materials and will supply a basic training course for new teachers. Additional teacher training and research activities will be provided. Computers with internet access and interactive whiteboards in classrooms help teachers make the most of their lessons.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to 18,000 RMB (~2635 USD) per month.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- 22 days paid holiday and 5 additional unpaid personal days.
- Health insurance provided.
- Visa costs within China covered.
- Arrival hotel costs covered.
- Teaching Assistant with every class who will assist with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behaviour.
- Free Mandarin lessons at an accredited language centre (optional).
- End of contract bonus of 3,000 RMB.
- Return airline ticket reimbursement up to 5,000 RMB (~715 USD).
What you need to know:
|Location:||Shenyang, Liaoning, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||23rd Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Oct 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.