Teach English abroad in Asia and do rewarding work!
Teach English in Nanjing (no office hours)
UPDATE: China has opened its borders to teachers from the UK and Ireland
Nanjing is a big city of 8 million people and has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines around the world. It is one of the better places to live in China as it balances a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
- Teach English, Reading, Writing, and Speaking skills.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of all classes taught.
- Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
- NO office hours.
- You are a native-level English speaker.
- You have a bachelor degree or above.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary 11,000-18,000 RMB per month after tax.
- 10-month contract.
- Free accommodation, Free utilities, Free internet.
- All paid official holidays, Winter Holiday paid (Usually 3-4 weeks).
- Accident Insurance.
- Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Contract Length:||10 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||16th Nov 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Oct 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.