Friendly recruiter for teaching and living in China.
This company offer job placement and on-going assistance to teach in China.
Positions available in public schools and training schools all over China – the best choice for new ESL teacher!
Job Description for public schools:
– Total working hours from 13 to 25 per week, this does not include office hours or light office hours.
– Teach oral English and the Curriculum/Textbook will be provided.
– Student’s age groups; includes ages from kindergarten to University, but most will be from primary school students to high school students.
– Class size: 30-40 students.
– Class length: 45 mins.
Salary and Benefit:
-Monthly salary from 13,000 to 20, 000 RMB, depends on regions and actual working hours.
-Z work visa provided.
-Other bonuses and more available.
Job Description for training schools:
– Teaching hours from 18 to 25 per week. Total working hours will be around 35-40.
– Curriculum/Textbook provided. Bilingual teacher for assistant.
– Students age Group: from 3 to 14 years old or adults.
– Class size: 10-30 students.
– Class length: 40-50 mins.
Salary and Benefit:
-Monthly salary from 18,000RMB, depends on regions and actual working hours.
-Plus, other general benefit packages.
BA degree or above.
Contracts will only be signed with schools directly.
Please feel free to contact them with any enquiries.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||16000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||31st Oct 2020|
|Application Deadline:||8th Oct 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.