ESL TEACHERS WANTED
This company are working with an outstanding International Education Group that are looking to recruit a number of ESL teachers, immediately and for the future.
Due to the scale of this organisation recruitment is continual. As such they are looking for teachers for all the organisations schools across China.
Having traded for over 10 years this school group has heritage and pedigree. They have multiple schools across 22 cities and China and are the market leaders in their field. Their one goal is to make their pupils bilingual and this is achieved by hiring the most enthusiastic teachers from across the world.
Pupils that attend are aged between 2-12. Combining Macmillan graded curriculum system, critical thinking, communication, cross-cultural understanding and creativity – The result is an outstanding and fulfilling experience for teachers and pupils!
No experience necessary and graduates are welcome – organisation, positivity and enthusiasm are more important.
– Qualified from one of the following countries; UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ, Canada or South Africa.
– Hold a degree (subject is irrelevant).
– Hold a TEFL/CELTA/TESOL Certificate.
– Clear police check.
For your commitment to this role you will be considered for a teaching role in all of their locations.
– Salary of up to 20,000 RMB.
– Housing allowance of 2000 RMB.
– Annual flight allowance of 6000 RMB.
– Sign on bonus of 6,000 RMB (after completing probation).
– Quarterly bonuses and annual bonuses based on learners performance.
– 14 days annual leave + public holidays (15)
– Medical insurance.
– Initial hotel stay until both you and the school find suitable accommodation.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||20k Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Oct 2020|
|Application Deadline:||28th Sep 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.