Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company offer job placement and on-going assistance to teach in China.
Positions available in public schools and training schools all over China – the best choice for new ESL teacher!
Job Description for public schools:
– Total working hours from 13 to 25 per week, this does not include office hours or light office hours.
– Teach oral English and the Curriculum/Textbook will be provided.
– Student’s age groups; includes ages from kindergarten to University, but most will be from primary school students to high school students.
– Class size: 30-40 students.
– Class length: 45 mins.
Salary and Benefit:
-Monthly salary from 13,000 to 20, 000 RMB, depends on regions and actual working hours.
-Z work visa provided.
-Other bonuses and more available.
Job Description for training schools:
– Teaching hours from 18 to 25 per week. Total working hours will be around 35-40.
– Curriculum/Textbook provided. Bilingual teacher for assistant.
– Students age Group: from 3 to 14 years old or adults.
– Class size: 10-30 students.
– Class length: 40-50 mins.
Salary and Benefit:
-Monthly salary from 18,000RMB, depends on regions and actual working hours.
-Plus, other general benefit packages.
BA degree or above.
Contracts will only be signed with schools directly.
Please feel free to reach contact them with any enquiries.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.