They are a leading education recruitment company based in the UK.
Teach English In Guangdong, China!
They are working with schools in Guangdong to provide ESL teachers for KG, Primary, Middle and High Schools across the region. They need enthusiastic, professional, hardworking teachers who want to make a difference and challenge themselves! Government schools are well-equipped, as education is a high priority, and the successful candidate must be ready to thrive in this type of environment.
Job Offer Details
· Full-time teaching position (approximately 21 hours per week).
· Join a thriving community of highly-engaged students and a passionate international team.
· Provide lessons to students on topics that are relevant, practical, and provide social mobility + professional opportunities.
· Competitive salary + benefits.
Essential Skills and Requirements
Please note that they’re serious about these minimum requirements and will not consider anyone who doesn’t meet them.
· A native level English speaker
· From the following nationalities only: UK, IRE, US, CAN, NZ, AUS, SA
· Degree (from any discipline)
· TESOL qualification – CELTA or equivalent
· Minimum of 2-years teaching experience
To apply send the following documents to the email provided:
– Up-to-date CV
– Copy of passport
– Copy of certification (Degree, TESOL etc)
– Photo (plain background, looking professional)
All copies sent must be clear colour scans of documents.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18000-25000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||17th Aug 2020|
|Application Deadline:||29th Jun 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.