Fantastic Teaching Opportunities
They know finding good, secure jobs abroad can be difficult so they aim to make it as easy as possible by connecting candidates with employers they trust and who value high-class education.
Accolade English Institute – Chongqing
· Basic annual salary: £25,000 to £35,000 + bonuses before tax
· Fully subsidised accommodation or accommodation allowance (subject to school)
· 15 – 22 + Paid holidays
· Travel allowance of approximately £1,000 (after completion of one year contract)
· China work visa (full reimbursement)
· Health insurance
· Sponsored visa
· Help settling in with apartment search, banking, communications, etc.
· Free or subsidised Chinese language and culture lessons
· Opportunities to travel around China
· Fantastic career development opportunities
· You will be required to teach students as laid out in lesson plans and school curriculum
· Work to the school’s timetable
· Teaching hours: 20 – 30 hours per week, office hours: 15-20 per week.
· Class sizes and age groups vary with each school
· Must be fluent in English
· Bachelors degree (any subject) and hold a TEFL Certificate
· Teaching experience (not essential)
· Clean criminal background check essential
· Valid passport (To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa)
Who they are？
They are an international recruitment company specialising in English teaching roles in China. They work with top education centres and private schools throughout China to provide reliable, passionate staff to teach children and young people.
They have helped more than 600 applicants apply for a teaching job in China!
They do NOT charge any administration fees.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 months Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||25000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||2nd Sep 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Nov 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.