ENGLISH TEACHERS WANTED
They are hiring now for over 100 places. Your fast response will secure a scheduled video interview within the next 24 hours for the best position.
They are now hiring English teachers for over 100 places in prestige public schools and kindergartens in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou (Jiangsu province), Shaoxing and Jinhua (Zhejiang province), Qingdao, Weifang, Liaocheng, Mianyang (Sichuan province), Taiyuan (Shanxi province), Guizhou province, etc.
Your fast response will secure a scheduled video interview within the next 24 hours for the best position.
Together with their reliable and time-tested Chinese partners, they are working with prestigious Chinese Education groups, public schools, kindergartens, and other educational institutions in many attractive provinces of China.
If you are looking for fully trusted and reliable assistance in helping you to find the best suitable English teaching position for you in China, please look no further. Together with their Chinese partners, they will closely follow your teaching situation and care for you throughout your daily life in China.
They are looking for bright, energetic, and responsible EFL teachers who will be going to China with a passion to make a difference and to help others, who will shine as a great example to their students.
Your contract will be for 10 months or longer, as you wish.
You can start teaching from the September 2020 term in modern, fully equipped Chinese schools.
The working hours in most schools are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no more than 20 teaching hours per week plus office hours.
The working hours at Zhuji (Zhejiang province): 10 consecutive workdays plus 4 days off.
40 teaching hours within 10 working days plus office hours.
Guidance/textbooks with teaching material will be provided, but you can add your own creative ideas into your lessons.
You will be teaching practice English, especially oral English to one of the following age groups:
• Kindergarten (3 – 6 years old)
• Primary school (6 – 12 years old)
• Middle/ secondary school (12 – 16 years old)
• High school (16 –19 years old)
Salary and Benefits:
• The monthly salary is in the range between 16,000 – 22,000 RMB per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience. Salary will be raised in the second term according to the first term’s performance.
• Free fully furnished private accommodation. The electricity and water bills are usually paid by most schools.
• Some schools will provide free breakfast and lunch during workdays.
• Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
• Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
• All Public Holidays are paid.
• Medical accidental insurance is paid.
• Pick up at Airport, free hotel if necessary, assisting in opening a bank account, orientation and various training provided.
• Native level English speaker. Speak excellent English and be active, lively, enthusiastic, and responsible.
• A short self-introduction video is essential at the point of your job application alongside your CV because the human factor has a huge role in your success. Your potential school must see and hear you enable them to have a better understanding of your ability, to help them make the right choice. Also, your self-introduction video, if provided on time, will speed up your job application process.
• A bachelor’s degree or above in any subject.
• TEFL Certificate (min 120 hours).
• Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
• Background/police check must be dated within the last 6 months.
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||10 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||16,000 - 22,000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Sep 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15th Aug 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||over 100|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.