English Teacher for Young Learners
This international school was established in 2007, based on the professional experience and outstanding products, it has become a progressive household name in the English language learning industry
This international school was established in 2007, based on the professional experience and outstanding products, it has become a progressive household name in the English language learning industry and is seeking to recruit highly qualified teachers yearly around. You will enjoy the benefits as below;
A competitive salary with good work environment.
A wider range of career advancement opportunities.
Professional and scientific training system.
National wide education group.
- Teaching, training and research activity.
- Communicate with parents about the student study situation, do home school interaction.
- Be responsible for the results of students learning, to solve the difficulties in learning English and provide professional consulting and study suggest.
- Work from Wed. to Sun, two days off on workdays.
- 35 hours per week, age group from 5-12 yrs old.
- Renewable contract.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: RMB17,000-RMB23,000 (depends on qualification).
- Document verification, police check and visa all reimbursed
- Max. RMB 10,000 ticket allowance.
- Full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays.
- International working environment.
- Airport pick up &settle down.
- Offer work permit and accident insurance.
- Native level English speaker preferred for the work visa purpose.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- TEFL certificate.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Wuhan, Hubei, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||$3,200 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Application Deadline:||28th Feb 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.