Have you thought of teaching English at prestige educational institutions in China? Now is the best time to apply for a new adventure in your life - to be a teacher of English for Chinese children.
Have you thought of teaching English at prestige educational institutions in China? Now is the best time to apply for a new adventure in your life – to be a teacher of English for Chinese children. This a Teacher Placement Agency based in the UK and they have some great schools in their books, all in attractive locations.
EFL teachers are wanted for the schools in various parts of China, including Beijing, Hebei province, Zhejiang province, Shandong province, Sichuan province, etc.
Maybe this is just what you are looking for? Do not miss this rare and unique opportunity to live and work in such wonderful parts of China.
- Your contract will be for 10 months to start teaching from the February 2020 term in modern, fully equipped boarding schools. You will be going there with a passion to make a difference and to help others. The salary you will receive works out to be around two to three times the salary of a local Chinese teacher, and the cost of living is much lower in China.
- EFL teachers are seen as one of the most important assets in promoting, marketing and gaining a good reputation for the schools.
- The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no more than 20 teaching hours per week plus office hours. The guidance/textbook with teaching material will be provided, but you can add your own creative ideas into your lessons.
You will be teaching practice English, especially oral English to one of the following age groups:
• Kindergarten (3 – 6 years old)
• Primary school (6 – 12 years old)
• Middle/ secondary school (12 – 16 years old)
• High school (16 –19 years old)
Salary and Benefits:
- The monthly salary is in the range between 14,000 – 20,000 RMB per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience. Salary will be raised in the second term according to the first term performance.
- Free fully furnished accommodation. The electricity and water bills are paid.
- Some schools will provide free breakfast and lunch during workdays.
- Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
- All Public Holidays paid.
- Medical accidental insurance paid.
- Pick up at Airport, free hotel if necessary, assisting in opening a bank account. Orientation and various training provided.
- You will be supported step-by-step by an experienced team right up until you finish your teaching contract.
- Speak excellent English and be active, enthusiastic and responsible. A short self – introduction video is essential at the point of your job application.
- A bachelor’s degree or above in any subject.
- TEFL Certificate (min 120 hours).
- Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
- Background/police check dated within the last 6 months.
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||10 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||14,000 - 20,000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Feb 2020|
|Application Deadline:||15th Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.