EFL Teacher Wanted
Being committed to providing a completely immersive English learning experience, with over 30 years experience, they have a rich and compelling teaching system that appeals to learners of all ages.
Zhuzhou is the second largest city in hunan province. Over the last few decades it has become a hub of national and international industry. Zhuzhou is considered to be the heart of the Chinese rail network. The city is the crossing point of several major rail lines and the also the largest manufacturer of high speed trains. Additionally the city is home to several fashion houses and clothes markets.
This school is known to be a comfortable and attractive place to work. For teaching you are provided with a fully furnished and equipped classroom, to prepare work there is a spacious and friendly office.
The school was founded in 1977 in the UK and has since become one of the world’s premiere brands of private education. Being committed to providing a completely immersive English learning experience, with over 30 years experience, they have a rich and compelling teaching system that appeals to learners of all ages.
- Minimum one year contract
- Teaching English to children aged between 3 and 15, in groups of up to 14 students.
- Planning and delivering lessons based on pre-written lesson plans
- 27 teaching hours per week
- Working material provided
- Opportunity for overtime
Salary and Benefits:
- Accommodation not provided but assistance given, bonus given towards bills
- Couples welcome to apply
- Legalising documents, visa and flight ticket upfront will be reimbursed
- 20 paid holidays, company car
- Free Spanish lessons
- Annual bonus,
- Help with visa, help with setting up bank
- Training courses provided
- Airport pick-up
- Clean Criminal record
- BA minimum in any field due to visa requirements in China.
- Native level of English is required
- 120-hour TEFL certificate minimum
- 2 years experience preferred
- Good timekeeping, fun and enthusiastic!
What you need to know:
|Location:||Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|Contract Length:||12 months Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18,000 RMB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||29th Jul 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Aug 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.