Teach All Ages
Opportunities to teach English to any age group, lots of room to progress in your role
- Teaching small classes and one-on-one, up to around 15 students. The current class size is approximately 10 students.
- Students ages: from 3 to 60 years, the proportion of young students is relatively large, accounting for about 80%.
- Teach students how to learn English, develop their bilingual thinking ability and convey the values of self-confidence, optimism and positive energy.
- Complete teaching tasks to a high standard, according to the teaching plan.
- According to the curriculum arrangement, make full preparation for the classes.
- Actively participate in various activities: for example, training and lectures organised by the teaching department or headquarters.
- Teaching hours: 25 hours per week. (When you don’t have a class, there’s no need to be at the office).
- You will need to work Saturday and Sunday and will get two days off through the week. (However, they may not necessarily consecutive, it depends on the specific class arrangement).
- Extra teaching hours shall be paid on an hourly basis, (the calculation unit of extra teaching hours shall be monthly). If the teaching hours exceed 100 hours in the current month, the overtime teaching fee will be calculated. The teaching hours will be 130-140 RMB per hour (£14 – £15 GPB), (There is no compulsory overtime).
Option A: Includes Housing:
16,000 – 18,000 RMB per month, (£1,755 – £1,975 GBP), (basic salary + bonus). The company provides accommodation, (usually 2-3 people share, the company pays for the cost of rent, and they will try to get accommodation near the campus. Each campus can provide; some of the expenses such as water and electricity. Extra expenses such as the housing deposit, (the deposit is generally one month’s rent), shall be borne by the foreign teachers themselves. All the roommates are foreign teachers working for the company.
Option B: Includes Housing Allowance:
18,000 – 20,000 RMB per month, (£1,975 – £2,200 GBP), (Salary includes basic salary + bonus + housing supplement). The foreign teachers will find accommodation themselves, (the company will provide some housing information as appropriate).
- Year-end appraisal
- Air ticket (complete reimbursement )
- Visa reimbursement (complete reimbursement)
- Insurance (commercial insurance)
- Paid annual leave: 7 days full salary, (you can apply for time off 2 months in advance after you have completed 6 months of the contract).
- Paid winter holiday: (3 weeks, equal to the Spring Festival)
- Holiday gifts
- Regular team building
- Free Chinese lessons
- Fluent English speaker: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa. (Z-visa requirement).
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- TEFL/TESOL/ certificate, (minimum of 120 hours).
- Clean criminal record.
- The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||16,000 - 20,000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||2nd Mar 2020|
|Application Deadline:||30th Mar 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.