ESL Teachers for Primary and Kindergarten Vacancies
Guangzhou, China is the third largest city in China. It is very famous for its cuisine and hot weather! Guangzhou is also the main hub of flying to south east Asia
- Guangzhou, China is the third largest city in China. It is very famous for its cuisine and hot weather! Guangzhou is also the main hub of flying to south east Asia with cheap flights to Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and even Laos. Guangzhou also has a train which can take you directly to Hong Kong in about 35 minutes
- Their schools are looking for fun and energetic teachers.
- Primary school hours are 33 hours a week with no more than 24 classes a week.
- Kindergarten hours are 40 hours a week but you have a lot of breaks during the day.
- All classrooms are equipped with the smart board software and a Chinese assistant.
Salary and Benefits:
- Help with visa.
- Help with bank account and phone sim card.
- 2000 RMB for documents.
- Free airport pick up.
- Free hotel on arrival.
- Free weekly mandarin classes.
- 3000 RMB for either summer or winter holiday.
- 20,000 – 21,000 RMB a month.
- Some positions will have accommodation provided.
- Couples are welcome to apply.
- Contract cancellation charge
- No experienced is accepted.
- Clean background check.
- Good time keeping.
- Fun and outgoing.
- Due to visa regulations applicants should hold a passport from one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Must be at a native level of English speaking.
- TEFL certificate.
- BA minimum in any field due to visa requirements in China.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners|
|Pay:||20,000-21,000 RMB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Jan 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Jan 2021|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||6|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.