Recruiting English Teachers
This school is looking for professional, reliable, English language teachers who will teach English to children China
About the Company:
They are a language company who are currently expanding their language contracts throughout schools in China. They have registered offices in the UK, US and China and more colleagues who work all over the world. Positions are provided for English language teachers to develop their careers in China by matching them to kindergartens, primary schools or secondary schools according to your demands.
The schools will provide you with full training lessons. They will introduce you to their city and culture, providing a working environment that minimises pressure and maximises your opportunity to inspire children.
- Working time: 5 working days/week
- Salary: $2400-4000/Month (£2000-3000)
- Working location: various cities in China
- Contract length: 1 year or more
- Accommodation: Yes
- Visa support: Yes
- Legal support during your employment in China
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- TEFL certificate
- They will match your interests and qualifications/experience with different Chinese schools’ demands and organise an online interview for you. The school will also assist you with applying for the Chinese working visa (“Z visa”).
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1+ Year(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|Pay:||£2000-3000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Dec 2019|
|Application Deadline:||28th Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.