ESL Teacher for Younger Learners
This is a British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China.
This is a British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. They work closely with our partners, ensuring teachers are well taken care of. You can choose from 27 cities in China!
- The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching, as well as living in a foreign country.
- Teach and conduct ESL lessons.
- Make corresponding learning plan according to the level of each student.
- Be responsible for teaching English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc.
- Class sizes: 1 to 1 tutoring and small class lessons of 5 to 10 students.
- Teaching students aged 3-12 years old.
- Schedule of 10 to 23 hours per week.
- Teaching hours: W-F: 2:30pm – 8:30pm, S-S: 8:30am – 6:30pm.
- Provided curriculum.
- Competitive salary: 14,000-25000 RMB per month
- Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical check-up fees.
- House allowance or free apartment. Assisting with apartment renting if getting own apartment.
- Social insurance.
- Year-end bonus
- Demo bonus
- Students/teachers renew contract bonus
- Settlement fee
- Paid holiday: Chinese national holidays + 3 days paid holidays
- Air ticket bonus
- Pick-up service and up to 7 days free hotel.
- Full induction.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an English speaking country.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate.
- Speak English fluently.
- Due to work visa requirements, candidates must be aged below 60 years.
- Clean criminal record.
- 2 years related teaching experience is a plus
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||14,000 - 25,000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||17th Jan 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.