A-Level English Physics Teacher
They take efforts to promote curriculum reform, and actively explore school-based national curriculum, moral education activity courses, as well as primary and secondary schools of a new model for innovation in education
This high school is a combination of primary, junior, and senior schools, with an International Department. The students range in age from 7-18 years old. It boasts the existing school students of more than 5,000 as well as 500 teaching staff.
Taking “to lay the foundation for the life” as its school motto and “responsible for students not only now but also the future” as its principle, their school adheres to the spirit of “life-originated, life-oriented”, and strives to cultivate modern citizens with “reasonable basis, comprehensive quality, and distinctive personality”. They take efforts to promote curriculum reform, and actively explore school-based national curriculum, moral education activity courses, as well as primary and secondary schools of a new model for innovation in education, implementation of the “student-based education” and the “teacher project” to build an effective classroom.
- A-level Teacher for mathematics or Physics in English
- The students range in age from 16-18 years old, and there are about 20 students in one
- The teaching time is no more than 20 hours per week (45 minutes per teaching
- Start date: Feb 2020
- 26000-31000 RMB/month (3700 to 4400 USD/month), full payment during summer and
The school provides RMB3000 per month for the apartment allowance to the teacher. And we can provide the necessary assistance on renting an ideal apartment. Help teachers to communicate with the real estate agent and find a satisfying apartment.
- Medical insurance: covering all over the mainland in China. It covers outpatient and inpatient medical insurance in China, as well as accident and injury insurance.
- Flight subsidy: we provide a subsidy for air tickets round trip. 12,000RMB for a whole year.
- 3 month’s full paid vacation per year (Winter + Summer)
- Native level English speakers
- Bachelor’s degree or above is required.
- Teaching experience in A-Level for more than 2 years is required for candidates with Bachelor degrees.
- Or candidates without A-level teaching experience, but hold the master degree with major in Mathematics or Physics.
- TEFL or TESOL certificate
What you need to know:
|Location:||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Contract Length:||1 year Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||3700 USD to 4400 USD Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||15th Feb 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.