At this organisation you won’t only have a wonderful time working abroad, but you’ll also have a well-paying job, training, help settling in and career advancement opportunities.
- Teaching in China is a rewarding experience: from watching your students grow and learn to living and traveling in a foreign country.
- Moving abroad can be scary, especially moving to a country as large and as diverse as China, but it won’t be with this company. They will guide you through the process, coming to China, settling into your new home, and helping you make new friends foreign and local.
- At this organisation you will be the only teacher for your class (along with your bilingual Chinese co-teacher) and because of this and the small class sizes (up to twelve), you and your students will have time to develop a relationship. They believe in creating an immersive English teaching environment where students not only learn English but learn how to use English.
- This company is an educational institution focused on early childhood education from ages 3 to 12 with the aim of enhancing their comprehensive ability to use English.
- Attending school activities and events.
- Prepare English classes.
- Interact with children as they play in learning centers, helping them learn English while they develop socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically.
- Set lesson plans and improve educational and teaching methods.
- Lead small groups of children in active learning activities.
- Create a proper teaching environment for the students to ensure the quality of the classes.
- Assist to solve the problems with English or foreign culture from the students.
- Communicate and cooperate with the different departments.
- Participate in enrolling publicity and marketing activities if required.
- Participate in the meetings and workshops held by management.
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand.
- TEFL certificate.
- BA degree.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Qingdao, Shandong, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||$2800 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||30th Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||10th Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||9|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.