A Chance to TEFL
Have you ever wanted go away and teach in China? Well now is your chance to do just that.
About the city:
- Guizhou is largely unknown to travelers, so it retains its original beauty and is hardly touched by humans. This province has two of China’s largest and most spectacular natural features: waterfall and cave. Guizhou is also one of the greenest cities in China thanks to the diverse biology system inside the city.
- You will be teaching students from 3 to 18 years old.
- You will work 5 days per week with 20 – 25 hours.
- You will handle with around 10 to 14 students in your class.
- There is always a teaching assistant to help you in your class.
Salary and Benefits:
- Monthly salary: 12,000 – 18,000 RMB
- Health insurance.
- 25 days paid vacation.
- Ending contract bonus: 12,000 – 18,000 RMB (depends on the contract length).
- Fully-furnished private accommodation with free internet.
- Flight ticket reimbursement: 7,000 RMB
- Provide lunch and supper on work day.
- Work visa (upon arrival) sponsored.
- Native level English Teachers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, Australia due to visa regulations.
- Holding Bachelor degree or above.
- Holding TEFL certificate.
- Reference for teacher having at least 1 year of teaching experience.
- Start working immediately.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||12,000-18,000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||16th Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||30th Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.