Kindagarten EFL Teachers Wanted
If you are looking for working abroad, immersing yourself in the Chinese culture and earning money alongside, this might be the perfect role for you!
They are seeking for EFL teachers to teach kids using fun songs and games! It starts as soon as possible when your work visa is issued.
- Located in Wuhan city of Hubei province, China.
- One academic year, starts as soon as work visa issued.
- Students Age: 3 – 6 years old.
- Work Days: two days off per week, 35 working hours including 20 teaching hours per week.
Salary and Benefits:
- RMB 20,000 monthly.
- Accommodation: free accommodation, independent, budget is RMB2,000 monthly.
- Meals: free working lunch.
- Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays per year.
- Vacation: one month winter / summer vacation, half paid.
- Airfare Allowance: RMB6,000 air ticket reimbursement upon the contract fulfillment.
- Insurance: accident insurance provided.
- Work Visa: yes, offer working permit.
- Airport pick-up service.
- Bachelor degree.
- TEFL certificate.
- Due to visa regulations, applicants must be native English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland & South Africa.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years|
|Pay:||2800RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||9th Apr 2020|
|Application Deadline:||30th Apr 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||8|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.