Teacher for Large Classes
This company is looking for English teachers for public primary and middle schools in Shenzhen, a city right next to Hong Kong, China.
- Maximum of 18 lessons per week.
- Average class size: 40 to 45 students.
- Monday to Friday classes with evenings and weekends off.
- Deliver learner-centred, engaging lessons to students.
- Ensure equal participation of all students.
- Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities.
- Attend school activities, parties, and other events.
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent base salary: 9,000 – 12,000 RMB plus 3,000 RMB Housing allowance monthly (depending on qualification and experience).
- Airfare allowance on contract completion: 5,000 RMB.
- Signing bonus: 1,000 RMB.
- Annual salary increase.
- All the national public holidays plus winter vacation allowance (1 month fully paid).
- Legal ‘Z’ work visa, work permit and residence permit provided.
- Accidental and Social insurance.
- Professional pre-job training with on-going program supervision.
- Free Chinese class provided.
- Airport pickup service.
- Contract renewal bonus.
- Paid sick leaves.
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand.
- Bachelor’s degree or above required.
- Teachers’ license highly preferred.
- 2 years of teaching experience highly preferred.
- 120 hour TEFL certificate.
- Clean criminal record.
- Professional, positive and culturally aware.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||9,000-12,000 RMB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Application Deadline:||15th Jul 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.