EFL Teachers for Kids and Adults
They warmly welcome teachers who thrive on inspiring English learners to join their energetic, creative team.
Beijing, capital of the People’s Republic of China, is the nation’s political, economic, cultural, educational and international trade and communication centre. Located in northern China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei province, Beijing continues to be an exciting place for all things music, fashion and art with plenty of events and shows to attend.
There is a thriving expat community in Beijing, with the Sanlitun area being a popular destination for both expats and trendy locals to mix and mingle over drinks. One of the most important landmarks in the city is Tiananmen Square. This is the world’s largest public square and a must see for all visitors from abroad and from other places in China.
- This company are now holding interviews for qualified English teachers to teach at their language schools in Beijing.
- Students are aged from 3 to adults, although the majority of students are young learners.
- Teachers will be teaching a maximum of 25 hours per week during weekday evenings and weekends and with no office hours.
- Communicating with parents to provide feedback and organise parents meeting periodically will also be one of the responsibilities.
- They offer a combination of the highest educational standards and the classes encourage children to explore, participate and cooperate in a caring and supportive environment.
- Deliver both 1-on-1 and larger classes, with an average of 10 students per class, which allows teachers to really get to know their students and provide tailored lessons based on each student’s learning needs.
- Plan and implement lessons that are developmentally appropriate
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent salary after tax: 14,000 to 15,000 RMB per month and free housing provided
- Excellent salary after tax: 16,000 to 17,000 RMB per month with no housing provided
- Overtime pay: 130 – 140 RMB per hour
- Up to 5 days hotel stay provided upon arrival on provision of receipt
- Cost of flight to China completely reimbursed
- Contract renewal bonus: 5,000 RMB
- End of contract bonus
- 11 Chinese public holidays plus 7 personal holidays + 1 day Christmas
- Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided (all costs reimbursed)
- Health insurance provided
- On-going training and academic support
- Bachelor’s degree or above required (Early Childhood Education major preferred)
- TEFL certificate
- Due to visa regulations, applicants must be native English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland & South Africa
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Devotion to inspiring and motivating young learners to improve their English
- Cultural sensitivity, awareness, and willingness to explore other cultures
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||14,000-17,000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||30th Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||23rd Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.