Teach English as a Foreign Language
1 year contract available with hopes to extend for a long-term career in China!
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Location: multiple locations across China.
- Working hours:25-40 h/week.
- Number of students per class: 8-14.
- Age: 2-14, high school students.
- Class type: Speaking and Listening Training, General English.
- Teaching materials: provided by institute.
- Monthly salary: RMB 16,000 – 25,000/month (2500-4000 USD).
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand.
- Enthusiasm and passion for teaching kids.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Experience in teaching kids for English is preferable.
- TEFL Teaching certificate.
- Strong communication skills with students and high team-work spirit.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|Pay:||16,000 - 25,000 RMB Per Month|
|Application Deadline:||1st Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||20+|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.