Numerous Roles Available
There are numerous positions available throughout the year.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off
- 108 working hours per month, including office hours
- Students aged 3 – 12
- Small class sizes
- Teaching assistant present in every class
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary 18,000 RMB after tax
- The school also offers annual staff trips (Japan and Thailand in the last two years)
- Accredited Mandarin classes (HSK level 1-3) to help teachers get more involved in the local community
- Yearly promotions to for teachers (into positions such as senior teacher, events coordinator, academic manager and supervisor)
- Full reimbursement of document notarisation costs, which can cost up to $500 in the USA and £550 in the UK.
- Paid 2-week training for new teachers before they start. The training covers everything from managing classes to creating fun and entertaining lessons for a range of ages. You’ll also be given the opportunity to observe classes to get valuable tips from current teachers.
- The school also has a highly organised teacher structure to ensure quality education for the students and continuous professional development for the teachers. Senior Teachers and Academic Managers conduct regular observations, teacher meetings, and workshops to help teachers grow professionally and continue to improve their teaching skills.
- Dedicated wellness-officer in place to ensure the smooth arrival of new teachers.
- The visa process will be made easy and you’ll be walked through it every step of the way.
- When you arrive you’ll be met at the airport by a foreign member of staff and taken back to your arrival hotel until a suitable apartment (approved by you) can be found near the school.
- You’ll also be assisted in setting up a bank account, getting a phone number, and shown where all the important places around town can be found.
Requirements to be discussed
What you need to know:
|Location:||Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18,000 RMB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||16th Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||30th Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.