Drama/EFL Teacher Required
They are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. The company work hard to improve themselves and to promote real drama education in China.
They are a small, professional and friendly education company. They have been focused on language learning through cross-cultural education in Scandinavia for 5 years. Our team is extremely diverse in terms of education and cultural background. They are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. The company work hard to improve themselves and to promote real drama education in China.
Currently, they are recruiting full-time drama TEFL/TESOL/ESL teachers. For the job, you can expect a contract of 12 months. The position will be based in Beijing, China. The main job is to teach English through drama for children from 5 years to 10 years old.
If you love drama like them and thrive under challenge, you will be a great fit for the team! This is an extraordinary opportunity for people who love working in a friendly teaching team where your creativity will be valued and your teaching will really make a difference to students’ lives.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes to ensure they run smoothly
- Teaching in an engaging and age-appropriate way
- Taking a genuine interest in students’ development
- Delivering student assessments and feedback
- Participate in marketing events, possibly traveling within China
- Training for Chinese colleagues
- Start date: Year-round
Salary and benefits
- Salary will be from 15,000 RMB. Higher salaries, up to a maximum of 25000 RMB per month will be achievable depending on experience and qualifications
- Free accommodation (single bedroom, shared kitchen, and bathroom)
- Flight reimbursement on contract completion for all 12-month contracts
- Annual contract completion bonus 10,000 RMB
- Z Visa and work permits paid and arranged for
- Medical insurance, free Chinese lessons, and team building activities
- Bonus for new teacher recommendation
- Free airport pick-up
- Everyday life assistance (if needed)
- Native-level speaker of English
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL Certificate
- University degree in drama, languages, linguistics or education preferred
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 year Week(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||15000-20000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||15th Feb 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Feb 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.