Lucrative ESL role available for TEFL teachers - join now!
Many cities to choose from: Chongquing Beijing, Wuhan, Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, Haikou and more available too.
- Job title: English Teacher
- Teach students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly)
- You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
- Five-day work week (W-SS)
- Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each. Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bringing your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
- Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and complete paperwork when required
- The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages and a love of teaching young learners.
You will be provided with:
- Professional training
- Academic training
- Opportunities for advancement according to your skills and interests
- Teaching materials and resources
- Opportunities for group task development
- Part time opportunities for additional income
- Basic salary: 16,000+ to 20,000 RMB per month, (£1,760 – £2,200 GBP), before tax
- Contract completion bonus: 9,000 RMB, (£990 GBP)
- Bonus for successful demo, customer retention, bonus of produced ACH and new teacher recommendation; (average around 3,000 RMB / month, (£330 GBP)
- Quarterly evaluation bonus: 300 to 1,000 RMB depending on performance. (£35 – £110 GBP)
- Overtime pay: 200 RMB per hour for extra teaching, (£22 GBP)
- Housing allowance: 1,800 RMB per month (£200 GBP)
- Reimbursement of flight ticket to China: 6,000 RMB as maximum (£660 GBP)
- Visa support: provide legal residence permit
- Medical & accident insurance
- Paid holiday: public holiday + annual leave
- Opportunities of promotion
- Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc.
- Maternity / Nurse Leave
- Medical & accident insurance for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China. Housing allowance for children and local education allowance for children
- Fluent English Speaker: UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa. (Z-visa requirement)
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- A TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred, (minimum of 120 hours). If you do not have a teaching certificate; we can help you. AND / OR at least 2 years related experience with reference letter.
- Clean criminal record.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Months Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||16,000 - 20,000 RMB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Application Deadline:||24th Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.