EFL Teacher Needed
China. The name alone makes you want to get packing. It’s going places, so jump aboard, go along for the ride and see where it’s headed.
About The School:
- Our partner organisation is well connected throughout China and works with over 100 educational institutions and over 10,000 teachers. They are committed to providing excellent recruitment services to both schools and candidates.
- This organisations teachers are currently working closely with a partner organisation who are looking for educators to teach across China. They have opportunities in various locations to teach learners from early years to university level.
- The job opportunities provided by their partner organisation are well-paid positions with credible international institutions, including Private & Public Universities, Private & Public Colleges, International Schools and Language Centers based in various locations throughout China.
- Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor’s degree in any subject (must be notarized in the country of issue).
- TEFL certificate, minimum 120 hours (or equivalent).
- Native level English speakers preferred.
About the Country:
- Its modern face is dazzling, but China is no one-trick pony. The world’s oldest continuous civilization isn’t all smoked glass and brushed aluminium and while you won’t be tripping over artifacts – three decades of round-the-clock development and rash town planning have taken their toll – rich seams of antiquity await. Serve it all up according to taste: collapsing sections of the Great Wall, temple-topped mountains, villages that time forgot, languorous water towns, sublime Buddhist grottoes and ancient desert forts. Pack a well-made pair of travelling shoes and remember the words of Laotzu: ‘a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step’.
- China is vast. Off-the-scale massive. A riveting jumble of wildly differing dialects and climatic and topographical extremes, it’s like several different countries rolled into one. Take your pick from the tossed-salad ethnic mix of the southwest, the yak-butter-illuminated temples of Xiàhé, a journey along the dusty Silk Road, spending the night at Everest Base Camp or getting into your glad rags for a night on the Shanghai tiles. You’re spoilt for choice: whether you’re an urban traveler, hiker, cyclist, explorer, backpacker, irrepressible museum-goer or faddish foodie, China’s diversity is second to none.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||Competitive Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15th Oct 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.